Thursday, January 26, 2012

Ron







Ron is a personal trainer. He is interested in getting into the adult business and was reluctant to do a solo video because he is straight and really only wanted to perform with a girl. He kept saying that he had a client appointment he had to get to but I got him to stay and we chatted for a while. I told him that I had been in adult films myself and that it was no big deal.

I guess he finally decided that I was OK because he called and cancelled his appointment and went ahead and got naked for my camera. Lucky thing, too, because he has a great body and a nice hairy chest.

He was kind of unsure at first about what to make of me and the camera. But as the shoot went on, he loosened up. After he dumped his load on a table, he had a big grin on his face. It was really awesome!

I also did something a little different on this video. After he was finished, he went and took a shower. I left the second camera running (secretly) so you can see what happens after a shoot. Listen to what he says about being a personal trainer... it's very funny!


Format: asf

Duration: 11:42

Video: 720x480, Windows Media Video 9, 977kbps

Audio: 46kbps








File size: 88.2 MB








No comments:

Post a Comment