Friday, January 27, 2012

Horse Hung







Here is a young man who had contacted us recently. He had just turned 18 and was looking to make some extra money for school. A friend of his had referred him to our website as a possible avenue for showing off his, well... assets.

He sent us a picture of himself and when I saw it I thought it was a fake. The cock in the picture was huge! Now, we get pictures from people all over the world who are interested in modeling and let's just say that sometimes pictures can be inaccurate.

But, I thought this one was worth the risk, so I got a plane ticket and set out to meet him.

He showed up early for our appointment and he was nervous as hell. He wasn't sure he wanted to go through with it because he has big plans for himself and he didn't want this to come back and bite him later.

We talked for nearly two hours and at several points during that time he was on the edge of his seat ready to leave. When he finally got more comfortable I had him undress. Sure enough, his cock was enormous.

He told me he would do a video if I didn't show his face and if his name wouldn't be used on the website. Normally I wouldn't go for that but I just couldn't let that dick go without being videotaped. So we pulled out the cap and his horse cock is the star of this show.


Format: asf

Duration: 11:23

Video: 720x480, Windows Media Video 9, 977kbps

Audio: 46kbps








File size: 85.8 MB








No comments:

Post a Comment