Thursday, January 26, 2012

Dan







Dan is a big, sexy, muscular guy. He had seen on our travel schedule that we were going to be in his home town so he sent us an e-mail expressing his interest in modeling for our camera.

When I first met him, I had him pegged as 100% straight. So I was really surprised when he told me that he considers himself bisexual and that he has had sexual encounters with other men. I think that's really, really cool. Of course, the first thing I did was try to get him to do more than a solo video, but he's in a relationship and wasn't ready to take that step.

Dan was a little intimidating at first. He didn't say much and he outweighs me by a good 50 pounds. Even so, I felt totally comfortable around him. He's very nice and he smiles a lot. Plus, he's a cummer (watch and you'll see!)


Format: asf

Duration: 8:27

Video: 720x480, Windows Media Video 9, 977kbps

Audio: 46kbps








File size: 63.7 MB








No comments:

Post a Comment